80g bamboo shoots
10g dried mushrooms
6kg clear water
80g iced rock sugar
30g vegetarian sauce
35g mushroom soup
70g raw soy sauce
35g old soy sauce
15g oolong tea (big red robe is better)
100g vegetable soup
1. All spices are wrapped with gauze. Add water to the casserole and boil for 3 minutes. Then add oolong tea(big red robe), seasoning and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Take off the stalk of Lentinus edodes, soak them up and wash them, remove them and cut them into thin wires for use.
3. Peel the shell and remove the clothes of the winter bamboo shoot, cut off the root, boil the clean bamboo shoot meat with clear water for 10 minutes until it is cooked and fished out; put the boiled winter bamboo shoot into the tea brine for 30 minutes and take it out after taste.
4. Put the grapevine and sugar into the iron pot, put on the wire mesh, put on the stewed bamboo shoots, cover the pot cover, open the fire, and take out after 30 seconds according to the time when the heavy smoke comes out from the pot, and cool to room temperature.
5. Arrange the slices of smoked bamboo shoots and put them into the mould, then fill in the mushrooms and winter bamboo shoots, compact them, steam them in the cage for 10 minutes and demould them, put the bamboo shoots face up into the dinner plate.
6. Add some salt and seasoning to the vegetable sauce soup, mix with the raw meal to thicken the sauce and pour it over the bamboo shoots.