125g Puy Lentils Raw
125g Cooked Beetroot Chopped
250g Roasted Squash Diced
3g Parsley Chopped
20ml Vegan Gravy
½ Red Onion Chopped
1 Garlic Clove Finely Chopped
2 sprigs Thyme Fresh Picked
300g Button Mushroom
1 Garlic clove
2 sprigs Thyme
20ml Vegetable Oil
½ Aubergine Finely Sliced
375g Puff Pastry
50ml Soy Milk (or other milk substitute)
420g savoy cabbage
30g vegan butter
900ml vegan gravy
1 Cook lentils in seasoned water
2 Sautee onion, garlic & thyme
3 Once lentils are cooked mix with onion mix, squash, 1st amount of vegan gravy and beetroot and allow to cool down
1 Pulse mushroom in food processor
2 Saute mushrooms in oil with thyme & garlic until all moisture has been absorbed (dry consistency) allow to cool
1. Lay cling film onto a work clean bench. Lay aubergine onto the cling film without any gaps between them
2. Spread a thin layer of duxelle on top of the aubergine, followed by the wellington mix and roll up tightly
3. Roll out pastry 5mm thick and carefully squeeze out wellington mix onto the pastry
4. Seal pastry with soy milk
5. Lay onto trays lined with greaseproof paper
6. Cook in an oven at 170C for approximately 50 minutes
1. Heat a pan of salted water and bring to a boil, add cabbage and peas until just cooked, keeping the vegetables green.
2. Drain and place into a pan with vegan butter and season lightly with pepper.
3. Heat gravy until simmering.
4. Slice Wellington into 6 and serve with vegetables and gravy.